Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Who's got Game?

I have been pretty tight-lipped (at least on my blog) until now about politics. I've struggled with whether or not to include politics as a topic here or not. Believe me, I could go on and on and on about this whole primary season, but then I wouldn't have time for much else.

I just can't do it any longer.

After reading this article about Barack playing basketball with the Tar Heels, I still can't understand how anyone would consider voting for anyone else but Barack Obama.

Wouldn't it be great to say, "My president has a passion, and it's NOT oil or money!" And, "My president admits his mistakes." And, "My president is humble and compassionate."

In case you have been living in a cave (or a red state) for the past year, the two democratic nominees for president are in a close race. While Hillary Clinton can be bought out by pharmaceutical companies and other rich corporations and people, Barack refuses to take campaign money from them... And he still out-raises both of his opponents at least two to one.

Think about that for just a minute. If the average personal (private) donation is $100 and Barack can raise that much more campaign money than Hillary Clinton and John McCain, what does that say about the common people who support him?

...Wouldn't this be a great presidential photo?



...and I don't even care much about basketball....

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, April 30, 2008, Blogger Dickard said...

The search for nicole?

How about...Boom Goes Obama.

 
At 2:46 PM, May 06, 2008, Blogger Rose City Dweller said...

i adore him!! i don't understand why everyone in the world doesn't agree with me...they must be somewhat lame.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home