Friday, October 06, 2006

My Unruly Hair

Sometimes my hair has a mind of its own. It seems to be confused (in some areas of my head) about whether or not it is supposed to be curly or straight, but I do like being blonde and I am still amazed everyday that hair can naturally be so curly/wavy. I don't particularly enjoy the frizz either, but I don't live in the humidity of the south so its usually not a huge issue. With the locks come dryness and brittleness which I have spent hundreds of dollars in products trying to remedy. These products though are like over-the-counter drugs: I become immune to them eventually.

It took me nearly 29 years to begin to appreciate my hair.

3 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, October 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Colie! I love your hair!! Wish my was that curly.... I just got a crappy wave thing going on!!
Love ya,
Ang

 
At 7:36 AM, October 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colie, I totally am with you there on the hair thing. Mine is very curley too but the funny thing is the very top layer is straight and it sucks. When we were in Maine it was totally out of control due to the humidy. LOL I am starting to get old people hair now and that really sucks. Yes, I am old!!!!
Love you lots
Aunt Lori

 
At 7:56 PM, October 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It took me 29 years to grow hair and most of the time it is straight - straight up wickity wack. Andrew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home