Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My Last Day in Guatemala




I can't believe how quickly my time here has passed. I feel like I have lived to the fullest this past month and I have really grown to love this country. There is so much life and beauty here. I am so grateful for all of the people that I met and the experiences I have had here. I am really sad to leave but I can hear the real world calling. I have also missed Portland and everyone at home but I have truly felt like this is my home too. I would not trade this experience for anything.

See you soon. Adios!
nicola

4 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, May 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Nicole, I guess we will be seing you soon back here. You can teach me Spanish.

 
At 7:42 PM, May 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vaja Con Dios Antigua, Guatemala comes to mind. This is one of those times in our lives that we realize we have stretched ourselves to take in and experience way beyond what we ever hoped or imagined OR what we could ever express. As deep in the crevices of our mind are those pictures that words cannot portray, and in the depths of our heart are the feelings that will stay there to be called upon some cold winter day.
Isn't there SO much that's bigger than we are?
See you on the Blog....................Grandma

 
At 4:50 PM, June 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...I've missed you. Can't wait to see you at the gym so you can tell me more stories.
Steph

 
At 5:49 AM, July 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home