Friday, June 09, 2006

Muchas Gracias!

For all you out there who are die hards and have been hounding me to keep blogging, I am convinced that there is magically less time in a day the further away from the equator you are. I will still blog but I am afraid that until my life settles down (moving into my condo over the next couple of weeks!) I will be randomly writing.

I have endless thanks for you for reading. There were so many times when I thought my writing was only for myself. I learned fairly quickly who was reading everyday. I soon began to "view blog" as soon as I logged in to see if anyone had left comments. It really brightened my day to see new comments! It really meant a lot to me that you took the time to read and comment, that you were as interested in my adventure as I was and that you gave me such great support while I was in Guatemala. I know your support will continue now that I am back and I want to thank you.

Muchas Gracias!

ps- I have added photos to a lot of my posts and I will continue to add photos as I receive them in e-mails....

1 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, June 11, 2006, Blogger Andrew said...

Get on with the writing already!! muahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home