Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Excitement, again

Rhonda and her husband are our clients. I just finished their construction documents the week before this footage and they are set to be on HGTV (Home and Garden TV) next year for their addition/remodel which will probably now be expeditited. Great timing for insurance purposes....

Sorry, I should have posted this last week when it happened. Lately I feel like things like this have been happening dangerously close to my life.... (see also "The Armed Robber Next Door"- July 12, 2006.) Or, maybe my life really is as exciting as you read about! You decide.

(You'll have to copy & paste the link below into your browser....unless someone can tell me how to make the movie window appear here.)
http://www.katu.com/home/video/4581586.html?video=pop&t=a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home